8.2.15

February Loves

Hello Kitty Readers !

Can you believe it is already February ?

Today, I am going to share with you, my February Loves ! 

All my favourite things things that I am currently loving !







I just love all these wonderful clothes ! The Country Road denim dress is definitely a favourite of mine . 

- socks- Country Road - love the hearts 

- popcorn bag - ASOS - so so cute 

- scallop shorts - Witchery 

- denim dress - Country Road

- silver sandals- Cotton On Kids - these are on sale and only $5 !!!

- icecream  tshirt - She Inside - love love love this tshirt 






I absolutely love the new Kikki. K range and I will definitely be buying these adorable stackable bowls with my pocket money ! So cute for holding a little of this and a little of that ! 

- satchel - Cambridge Satchels - love the colour and size 

- nail polish - Kester Black - I am so keen to try this brand 

- set of 3 bowls - Kikki . K 

- pillow case - Cotton on Kids - I just love mixing and matching pillowcases

- iphone case - ASOS - well cute donuts are a must 


Thank you so much for reading this little post, and I hope you have a wonderful week ! 

See you next Sunday for another Indiakitty Post !! 

What are you currently loving?

India X x 


3 comments:

  1. That donut phone case and ice cream shirt= me in love!! These are great choices India, I loved this post.

    ~Noor
    http://wonderkid22.blogspot.com
    a little bit of sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. That popcorn bag is gorgeous! I need it now ☺

    www.elevatorbrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I have the cotton on kids. Bed spread and pillow case too!

    ReplyDelete