15.2.15

Room tour 2015 !

Hi Kitty Readers ! 

I love decorating my room with cute things ! I did a room tour last year, but my room has changed SO much since then !! So I thought I would do a new room tour (for those that have asked on IG) for 2015.

Let's get started with my room tour ! Yay ! 


My bed ( and Nico's bed heheh ) - 

I just love bedding and pillows, they are the cutest decorations for your room ! I love to mix and match all of my bedding and it comes from lots of different places - Country Road, Ikea, Cotton On Kids, Adairs, Rachel Castle. 

Plus a  cosy kitty is essential for your bed to look adorable . 


Bedside table - 

I think this corner of my room is very cosy- I love to store and read my favourite books here, along with sipping away at delicious green teas and knitting ! 



My favourite part  … my craft table ! 

This little desk is so inspiring and  I love creating in this area and looking up at cute memories and trinkets . 


My shelves ! 

Next to my desk I have some wonderful white shelves to display my favourite things . 


Here is one compartment ! 


My parade of animals guarding my books and Forever Clover cards 




Sonny Angels - ( aka my favourite things ever ) 

Sonny Angels make for my best room decorations, they are so adorable ! Here is my collection ! ( not including the Christmas themed ones ! ) Currently they are all sitting along my window shelf but I like to move them around and add them to little spaces in my room. 

Thank you so much for reading this post and I really hoped you enjoyed it ! 

If you want to see more photos of my room, check out my Instagram page ! My username is @indiakitty ! 

What do you love to decorate with ?


India X x 








5 comments:

  1. Having your bed up against the wall like that so you can lean cushions against the wall is wonderful <3
    Personally I love sticking inspirational photos and drawings on the wall and recently I've go some really cute popsicle shaped fairy lights I absolutely adore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! You have a great eye! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. your room is simply a crafter's HEAVEN, India! I love it so much! I am trying to convince my parents to let me out my bed in the corner, so that I can pile up cushions in the corner like yours! thanks for the inspiration India x

    - Georgina <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I'm so in love with your room. Your throw pillows all look adorable, and complete the set-up of your colorful bed. I'm sure it took you a long time to complete the overall look of your bedroom, but I bet it's worth it. Did you design that all by yourself? Thanks for giving us a tour of your sanctuary! All the best to you! :)

    Dante Storey @ The Healthy Bed Store

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I LOVE the polka dots on the wall your room is SO beautiful! Im redoing my room this year and Im going to take a lot of inspiration from yours!

    ReplyDelete