11.10.15

October Loves

Hi Kitty Readers !

I am super excited that it's October, ( the best month of all ) because it is still spring, it's getting hotter  ( pool time, YAY ! ) it's my birthday soon ( yay ! ) and it's Halloween ! 

I love October and here are my October loves:







Togs - Batoko  - I adore these togs/bathers ! These are definitely on my Birthday wishlist and if I am not lucky enough to get them for my Birthday they will go on my Christmas wishlist ! 

Cushions - Arro home - I love Arro Home they have such great stuff but I am superduper in love with their cushions. 

Mug - Kikki.K - I couldn't resist  this mug and made it  a pocket money purchase this week ! 

Sneakers - Adidas -  I wish ! I love love the Pharell Williams range - a pair in every colour please !

Print - Miss Zali -my wonderful friend Zali makes and sells her miraculous creations online. I love all of Zali's prints but the pear in pants is the one on my wishlist 

Phone case - Skinnydip London - I am a little bit addicted to cute and cool phone cases at the moment and this is the coolest !


Thanks for reading this week's post.

What are your October loves ?

India X x

4 comments: