3.1.16

Sydney

Hello everyone,
 
Recently I went on a road trip with my family to Sydney for Christmas. It was my first time and it was amazinggg ! I had so much fun walking along the beach, catching up with friends, eating yummy food like ocean trout dip and tiramisu omg so good. I took a few pictures to capture the moments.
 
Here they are ;
 
 
 

 
      To start off - here are my roadtrip essentials .
 
 


     The view from our accommodation was SO wonderful !





 
We had brunch at the Boathouse in Palm Beach, I had a watermelon juice and banana bread yum !! This place had the prettiest flowers and ocean view .
 
 





     I did a lot of swimming in Sydney, the ocean pool near our house was so cool !


 
     It was wonderful to finally see the Opera House in real life. Spot the blimp.
 
 
 
                    
 Icebergs was SO gorgeous !!
 
 
 
Thanks for reading this week's post, Happy New Year !
 
Comment below what you did for Christmas ! I would love to know.
 
India x
 





4 comments:

  1. Hi India! I couldn't help but notice that you have a Zoella cosmetics bag. Could you sort of do a cosmetic bag tour (you just show what is in your bag) because I was just curious to know!

    Thank you so much, and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kitty Kat-

      Thanks for the comment! Funnily enough, my next blog post planned is actually a skincare/ what's in my zoella bag post. stay tuned this sunday !

      Delete