11.9.16

Spring Loves

Hi!

I can't believe it's already Spring (I can't wait for the holidays!!). Here is a collage of some of my Spring loves that i've found around the web and that i've purchased recently.



Pin Striped shirt - Sportsgirl (I have a really similar one from Glassons

Tuck Pocket short - Witchery (I love how pretty and delicate these shorts are) 

Peach cosmetics case - Country Road (I adore this case to keep all of my beauty products in) 

Classic Country Road mugs - Country Road (Super cute for tea or a succulent!)

Acrobat Girls tote - Gorman ( I LOVE this tote for spring, it's so cute and detailed, and from one of my favourite stores!) 

India X x 

2 comments:

  1. So cute India! I just bought the Gorman tote and absolutely love it! Can't wait for the lemonade stand xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg really?!! I want it so bad!! Can't wait x

    ReplyDelete