25.9.16

Sydney

Hi,

Last Monday I flew down to Sydney to see the new Beatles film, visit my friend Ella and go to the wonderful exhibitions at the Gallery of New South Wales - the Frida Kahlo exhibition and the Archibald Prize. I had a great time. Here are some photos of our trip.








Here are some of the photos we took of the Frida Kahlo paintings, it was an amazing exhibition featuring some of my favourite paintings of hers and screens positioned on a glass wall that displayed home videos of Frida and her husband Diego. Another interesting aspect of the exhibition was that there were timelines and quotes written along the walls, one of my favourite quotes was " I paint flowers so that they will not die" - Frida Kahlo. 


                             



                           



After visiting the exhibition, we had a walk through the Botanic Gardens, and took some polaroids.




While I was in Sydney, I enjoyed snapping photos of the beautiful streets of Newtown.




Thanks for reading this week's post!

I had such a great time in Sydney what are you doing for the holidays ? 

India X x 



2 comments: