17.10.16

6 Things

Hi! 

I have been having a great week, seeing friends, having bike rides and picnics by the pool,  going to cool cafes, listening to quality music and reading good books. Also, next week is my birthday so that will be fun as well. 

Here are 6 things that i have been doing, been reading, been using and been wearing. 

 

On the weekend, I went to Nodo, a cute little cafe in Newstead, that sells Gluten free donuts and other delicious meals and drinks. I got a white chocolate and raspberry donut and a delicious waffle with nice cream, honeycomb and banana on top yummm.



On the weekend, I also got this HRVST st orange juice which was so delicious. 


When the latest Frankie came in the mail, I had to take a photo because I love the cover of this one.



I love the Batiste Dry Shampoo and the "Marrakech" bottle and scent is so nice. Plus, this product isn't tested on animals which is super important.



This is my ideal outfit for a casual Spring's day, a simple t-shirt, sneakers, round sunnies and my Glassons denim skirt or H&M girlfriend jeans. Cute, but very casual.


I  love these navy Superga sneakers, they go with shorts, skirts, jeans and are an essential for a Spring/ Summer wardrobe.

Thanks for reading! What are 6 things you are loving recently? Comment below.

India X x 





2 comments: