30.10.16

My Birthday

Hey,

Last Monday it was my Birthday, here are some photos of my presents and my party. I'm super grateful for all the gifts I got and I thought I'd share some photos if you were curious, (not trying to brag!) 




Party: 

I had such a great time at my party. Ten of my close friends came over and we had a picnic in the backyard. We spent the day before constructing buntings, pom pom garlands, flags, honeycombs, sticking up polaroids and decorating every wall and tree of my downstairs area. I had fun making honey cookies and placing donuts vertically on the pegs of my pegboard creating a 'donut wall', we made mini quiches, chocolate dipped strawberries, filled bowls with lollies and made punch for the drink dispenser. We chatted, laughed, took polaroids against the polaroid wall, listened to music, wrote wishes for each other in a wish jar and had a good time. 








Thanks for reading this week's post, I hope you enjoyed it. Comment below what your ultimate birthday gift would be. 

India X x 


4 comments:

  1. So cute India ! Hope you had a great day xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Pip! We need to hang out soon. X x

      Delete
  2. Thst psrty sounds so cool so jealous

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want journey girls callie and baby alive luv n snuggle

    ReplyDelete